The demand for greater flexibility and control over retirement savings, not possible with institutional superannuation products has increased the demand for privately managed superannuation funds.
A Shelf Companies Australia Superannuation Fund features:
- Provision of 3 copies of the fund deed, thermally bound and supplied in a fully-indexed Fund Register;
- Inclusion of all necessary internal fund documentation;
- Full compliance with relevant legislation;
- Regular legal review of our deed and, where necessary, advice concerning updates;
- Overnight delivery, Australia-wide if required; and
- All documentation available electronically if required.
- Instalment Warrant Package
Shelf Companies Australia is able to provide you with an Instalment Warrant Package. Prepared by our SMSF partner Super Resolve, the package caters for the acquisition of an asset (typically property) by way or borrowing through a Super Fund. It includes a complete and thorough review of the SMSF deed.
Prices at just $1,980 the package includes:
- Full review of your SMSF deed to ensure compliance
- Bare Trust Deed
- Instalment Deed – this key document outlines all the duties & obligations of all parties to the arrangement
- Security Deed – for stamping (it’s terms are subject to the instalment deed)
- SMSF Trustee resolutions
- Bare Trustee resolutions
- Guarantee wavier
- Statutory Declaration as to the role of the Bare Trustee
- Guide to establishing a SMSF borrowing arrangement